Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below have in these Conditions of Sale of Postadverts Service (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement : refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser : means any natural or legal person, who holds an account and having submitted an announcement, from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposit and or manage its ads. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account to the Advertiser.
- Personal Account : refers to the free space than any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- Postadverts : means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site Postadverts, based in the United Kingdom.
- Customer Service : Postadverts, means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be contacted via email by clicking the link on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Postadverts Service : Postadverts, means the services made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website : means the website operated by Postadverts, accessed mainly from the URL http://postadverts.com and allowing Users and Advertisers to access the Service via internet Postadverts.
- User : any visitor with access to Postadverts Service via the Website and Mobile Site and Consultant Service Postadverts accessible from different media.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Responsibility for Postadverts can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Postadverts reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Postadverts.
Any complaints should be addressed to Customer Service Postadverts.